This is going to be about the long reads I ‘pocket’ed, instagram pictures I liked, tweets I ‘favourite’d, Youtube videos I added to the ‘watch later’ playlist; this is going to be about the ‘awesome’ thing I found on the net.
My favourites from the last month (as curated by a human):
1. It’s just March but after reading this piece by Andrew O’Hagan on attempting to ghost for Julian Assange you would agree that is one of the best pieces of non-fiction you may go onto read this year – http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n05/andrew-ohagan/ghosting
2. Guardian started a new Cities section and picked a list of Instagram accounts you should follow for different cities – http://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/feb/06/urban-instagram-photographers-you-should-follow
3. Hack the menu and order a Cake Batter Frappuccino in Starbucks or a Burritodilla at Chipotle- http://hackthemenu.com/
4. Vikram Doctor is an amazing writer and one of the reasons for why I read the Economic Times. Here’s him talking about the chequered history of crosswords – http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-02-23/news/47581924_1_crossword-arthur-wynne-air-india
5. Ever heard of the Secret Cinema of London?
PS: I initially thought of calling this bookmarks but then I thought maybe it is not meme-enough.So quite irnoically I decide to call it tl;dr. More on tl;dr here.